[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - FS9 Error - ISG.guage

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: FS9 Error - ISG.guage
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 am 

Ernie,

Since upgrading to 1.7 I keep getting this error when trying to open an aircraft with the ISG gauges. One error for each gauge installed in the panel.

I've tried a re-install several times, and even replacing the gauges in the panel itself. Help I love my ISG systems.

Sean

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 pm 

Ernie,

At this stage I think I have beaten it. Removed some files, and did a re-install and loaded the latest AIRAC from navigraph. My C-5 is again working, so hopefully all the others are too.

Sean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:57 pm 

Can you describe exactly what it is you do?

I have had that message ever since the ISG 1.7 update and I can't find out where
it comes from.
Never had the issue before so I'm scratching my head.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 am 

I've got it back again, after installing the latest Navigraph ISG update. I've tryed re-installing both ISG and the AIRAC with no luck this time.

Something must be happening with the installer of the AIRACs.

EDIT: Ernie I have just tryed 1103 and ISG works fine. I update to 1105 and I get the error. Of interest the 1105 installer offers the option FSX, whereas 1103 only offers FS9. I suspect that there is something in the installer for 1105 which is causing issues.

Sean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:56 am 

The error is still here,
and I am really wondering what on earth is causing it.
If I reinstall I'll be fine, next time the PC or FS is rebooted I'll get
an error message for each gauge present in the aircraft.
What on earth can it be ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 am 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 pm 

Greetings All,
I am both new to this product and the forum. However, I am not new to flight sim. I just purchased the 1.8 version of this product and the issues described with the Gauge Load error I am experiencing. It is exaserbating to say the least as it seems to be a "moving target." I have no other Gauge loading errors, in fact, I have no other FS9 or FSX addon issues.
As stated before in this topic, the gauges load in one FS9 session, and then in the next I get the error message. In my case, after clicking OK to all the error messages, the aircraft loads with all of the ISG gauges/buttons blank and disabled. I've tried everything I could in the debugging process and thought I finally had it resolved after I had aircraft load consistently when I disabled my antimalware product (MS Security Essentials). But today, as before, I'm back in the same situation.

So, I am hoping there is something that can be done. If I can help debug (if that's at all possible), I will. I do want to use this product and have several VATSIM flights queued (at least in my mind) for the O/S B772.

I think this addon is worth it's proverbial weight in gold, as I have wanted to fly several freeware aircraft with full VNAV/LNAV and arr and dep procedures and from my assessment this product was the answer to that. However, if I can't get it to work, it will quickly become shelfware.

My Platform is :
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) 4 GB RAM, Intel Quad Core 6700 @2.67GHz Dell XPS,
Flight Simulator 2004 9.1
Flight Simulator X

Best Regards,
Jeffrey S. Bryner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:53 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 am 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:54 pm 

I guess there can be lots of reasons for an unhandled exception, one of which might be CPU overload. For what it is worth, I find that a few locations (my post 1 Sept 2011) just do not sit well with ISG. In my case, large sets of photorealistic addons, along with FSG mesh may have 'tripped' the CPU.

Right or wrong, I put my CTDs down to this, or perhaps to scenery incompatibilities at specific lat/longitudes which the gauge could not handle. I know, it's a very non-technical explanation but with FS9 using one location data set, my photorealistic addon scenery using another, and FSG mesh using a third, it would seem a possibility, to this simple old bush pilot anyways.

Running FS9, my ISG gauges have worked almost flawlessly for many years. Flexible application to almost any plane, AIRAC updatable (payware), good online support. Best value I ever had from any FS addon. My advice is don't give up too easily.

As a matter of interest, Jeffrey, which AIRAC version are you using? Where is isg1.gau installed? Is the file marked 'Read only' by any chance? Forgive if these sound daft questions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:56 am 

<a href="http://www.basketballkicks001.com/#HKM56hgg">nike air foamposite one galaxy buy</a>
,cheap nike shoes
<a href="http://www.basketballkicks002.com/#HJuu43jl">ken griffey jr sneakers</a>
,griffey shoes
<a href="http://www.basketballkicks003.com/#juuH67Hh">nike air foamposite galaxy wholesale</a>
,griffeys
<a href="http://www.basketballkicks005.com/#UJH76yhg">nike air foamposite pro for sale</a>
,nike shoes
<a href="http://www.basketballkicks005.com/#UJH76yhg">nike Air Foamposite one</a>
,griffeys nike shoes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:37 pm