Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:11 pm 

Hello

A problem has arisen and I cannot find out why the problem has arisen or how to solve the problem. I may have done something silly I require assistance with the following

When I input route data to create a flight pan and request Auto Generate the Route table is formed but the Altitude column does not step up to the cruise altitude( the values remain the same)

Selected aircraft is Level D 767

I have selected Step Climb profile
I have uninstalled FSBUILD and re-installed it but without success

I am running version 2.4.0.32 (build 283)
Windows 7
Run as Administrator

What have I done wong??

Clive Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:35 am 

Haven't encountered this one... what aircraft profile are you using and what weight and fuel parameters have you entered, what is your flight plan, what cruise altitude have you selected? It may very well be that no step climb is needed or that the profile doesn't contain any useful step climb information.

DJ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 pm 

I am on the way to solving this problem I think it maybe someting to do with the flight profile (*.cfg file) there are 3 entries for the Level D 767 I have to sort which is the correct one and also see what the difference is between them and why they have been included

I have also re-installed FSBUIld into the route directory C:/FSBUILD (I do not know if this helps)

I have used FSBUIlD for sometime and have never encountered this problem before. In addition to the Altitude problem the the other columns in the route dat chart Fuel Burn, wapoint distance etc had what looked like corrupted data

Clive Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:23 pm 

It sounds like an aircraft profile issue. Go to this http://www.fsbuild.com/aircraft_performance.html page and download and install the LDS 767-300 profile. It will appear in the drop down in FSBuild as B767-300 Level-D... give that a shot and it should solve your problem.

DJ